当前位置:首页 » 欧美大片 » 2分钟可以吗美国电影台词
扩展阅读
关于老虎老电影 2024-04-28 06:23:03
54年前恐怖老电影画皮 2024-04-28 06:19:18
免费观看电影全集枪战片 2024-04-28 06:19:07

2分钟可以吗美国电影台词

发布时间: 2024-03-27 03:18:23

1. 急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!

自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你

1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅

4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.

Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.

2. 求英语电影经典对白!英语口语考试要用,两分钟就行了。最好是经典一...

阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进)
8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光)
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专)
11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)
13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)
肖申克的救赎
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!

3. 美国队长2电影完整版台词

在经历了纽约大战后,美国队长史蒂夫・罗杰斯(克里斯・埃文斯 Chris Evans 饰)在华盛顿过着恬淡的生活,努力尝试着融入现代社会。然而当一名神盾局同事遭遇袭击后,史蒂夫被迫卷入了一场威胁全球安危的阴谋。他与黑寡妇(斯嘉丽・约翰逊 Scarlett Johansson 饰)携手出击,一边防备欲将自己灭口的杀手,一边努力揭露这个巨大阴谋的真面目。 以下是我为大家准备的美国队长2电影完整版台词,希望大家喜欢!

美国队长2电影完整版台词(一)

1.Wars are fought with weapon but they are won by men.

战争用武器对抗,但战胜取决于士兵。(点评:这和中国古代战争中所说的军魂是一个道理,打仗士气很重要,所以外国军队随军都一般会带一个牧师,在大战来临之前率领全军将士祷告,祈求胜利)

2. That you must stay who you are.Not a perfect soldier.But a good man.永远别忘了你是谁,不要当一个完美的士兵,而是要当一个好人。

3. A strong man who has known power all his life ,they lose respect for that power.But a weak man who values of strength & loves ,compassion强者的力量是与生俱来的 这种力量是不能为那些藐视其价值的懦夫所用的

4. You start running they'll never let you stop.You stand up,push back.You can't say no forever,right.你逃跑一次,以后就会不停地逃跑,你要是站起来反击,总有一天你还有机会。

5. 别干傻事,在这等我。――怎么会呢?傻事都被你干完了。

6. 我一直在等一个对的舞伴,其实我不会跳舞。

7. 卡特:你没有权力命令我。――队长:因为我是美国队长。

8. 红骷髅:我们强者就该无所畏惧。――美队:那你为什么要跑?

9. 很多特工组织都不相信他的存在,相信的都说他的代号是“冬兵”,他是个幽灵,有没有可能找到他。

10. 我假如神盾局是为保护世人。

11. 为了打造更完美的世界,可能会需要混掉现在的世界,那就会树敌。

12. 他迅猛、力大无穷、有一只机械手臂。

13. 卡特:你有很多粉丝啊?――队长:恩,多数12岁以下。

14. 囚犯:你有什么能力来带我们出去?――CA:我揍了希特勒200多次。

15. CA吃醋:谁知道你们有没有一起吃芝士火锅!――斯塔克:芝士火锅就是夹芝士的面包……

16. 即使自己要付出高昂代价,我也在所不惜。

17. 朝你开枪的一律是敌人。

18. 强者的力量是与生俱来的,这种力量是不能为那些藐视其价值的懦夫所用的。

19. I had a date 我错过了一个约会。

20. 我以为你死了!我以为你狠锉…

美国队长2电影完整版台词(二)

1、红骷髅:我们强者就该无所畏惧。――美队:那你为什么要跑?

2、卡特:你有很多粉丝啊?――队长:恩,多数12岁以下。

3、囚犯:你有什么能力来带我们出去?――CA:我揍了希特勒200多次。

4、CA吃醋:谁知道你们有没有一起吃芝士火锅!――斯塔克:芝士火锅就是夹芝士的面包……

5、强者的力量是与生俱来的,这种力量是不能为那些藐视其价值的懦夫所用的。

6、I had a date 我错过了一个约会。

7、我以为你死了!我以为你狠锉…

8、别干傻事,在这等我。――怎么会呢?傻事都被你干完了。

9、我一直在等一个对的舞伴,其实我不会跳舞。

10、卡特:你没有权力命令我。――队长:因为我是美国队长。

11、很多特工组织都不相信他的存在,相信的都说他的代号是“冬兵”,他是个幽灵,有没有可能找到他。

12、我假如神盾局是为保护世人。

13、为了打造更完美的世界,可能会需要混掉现在的世界,那就会树敌。

14、他迅猛、力大无穷、有一只机械手臂。

15、即使自己要付出高昂代价,我也在所不惜。

16、朝你开枪的一律是敌人。

4. 一到两分钟的英文电影对白

ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

###你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……###

(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?

露丝:我觉得很冷。

杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。

杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。

露丝:我答应你。

杰克:永不放弃。

露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

5. 经典英文电影台词3分钟

电子情书 可以吗?
Kevin Jackson: So I suppose she’s carrying a of a book with a flower in it? Not really. Ah, she can be a real 1)dog, man.
Joe Fox: I’m only staying ten minutes. I’m gonna say hello, I’m gonna have a cup of coffee and then I’m gonna split, that’s what I’m gonna do. I hope she doesn’t have one of those high 2)squeaky voices like the mice in Cinderella. I hate that. Why am I even doing this? Why am I 3)compelled/" target="_blank">compelled to even meet her? Why?
Kevin: Joe, relax. You’re just taking it to the next level. I always do that. I always take the relationship to the next level. If that 4)works out, I take it to the next level after that till I finally reach that level where it becomes absolutely necessary for me to leave.
Joe: Huh, I’m not gonna stay that long anyway. I already said that, didn’t I?
Kevin: Yes, you did.
Joe: Oh… OK, Cafe Lala, this is it. Eight o’clock. Boy, we got here fast, didn’t we?
Kevin: 5)Yup.
Joe: Kevin, this woman is the most adorable creature I’ve ever been in contact with and if she 6)turns out even to be as good-looking as a mail box, I’d be crazy not to turn my life upside down and marry her.
Kevin: She could be a real dog. But good luck.
Joe: Would you go and look for me?
Kevin: Me?
Joe: Yes, just go and look through the window and 7)check her out. Please?
Kevin: You’re pathetic man.

6. 美国电影经典最佳台词

美国电影经典最佳台词

1.We'll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

2.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

3.Well,nobody's perfect.

人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

4.Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5.Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6.Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7.All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8.May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10.You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

12.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱我就永远不要说抱歉。

13.Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

14.I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

15.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

16.Bond.James Bond.

邦德,占姆士.邦德。

17.There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

18.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25.Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

19.Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

20.You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

21.I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

22.After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

23.I'll have what she's having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

24.I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

25.Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的'人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

26.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

27.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

28.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

29.You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

;

7. 经典英文电影对白起码2~3分钟中英文对照

简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!

简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

简:你是说真的?You mean it?

罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.

8. 经典英文电影对白起码2~3分钟中英文对照

.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

9. 求经典的电影对白 要长一点的啊 最好两分钟左右

《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白:
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an
old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that
promise, never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
---------《Titanic》