當前位置:首頁 » 經典推薦 » 青少年英語電影經典句子
擴展閱讀
最好免費觀看高清電影網 2024-05-09 03:01:27
木瓜電影網能下載電影 2024-05-09 02:48:43

青少年英語電影經典句子

發布時間: 2023-05-24 10:06:49

㈠ 勵志英文電影經典台詞20句

1.《肖申克的救贖》

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

2. 《教父》

Great men are not born great, they grow great.

偉大的人不是生下來就偉大的,而是在成長過程中顯示其偉大的。

3.《當幸福來敲門》

I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.

9.《奇跡男孩》

Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking, we'd know that no one's ordinary. and we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our life.

如果我們了解別人的想法,我們就會知道沒有人是平凡的,並且我們都值得站起來為他們鼓一次掌。

10.《死亡詩社》

Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.

當你認為你知道某件事時,必須再以不同角度看它。

㈡ 勵志電影英語語錄

勵志電影英語語錄

俗話說,戲如人生,電影是人生的縮影和升華。好的電影如同一件精美的藝術品,一首傳奇的樂章,總能引起觀眾的共鳴,讓人回味不已。接下來我搜集了勵志電影英語語錄,僅供大家參考,希望幫助到大家。

勵志電影英語語錄一

1.Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it』s called present!

昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》

2. If there』s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something.

如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》

3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.

告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》

4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.

時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》

5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I』ll look and see your face.You were right there for me.

在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》

6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》

7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.

愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》

8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …

有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》

9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You』ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun.

要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》

10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can』t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can』t do it.If you want something,go get it.

不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》

勵志電影英語語錄二

1.《少年派的奇幻漂流》

All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.

人生也許就是不斷地放下,然而令人痛心的是,我都沒能好好地與他們道別。

Pi: 「Religion is a house with many rooms.」 Writer: 「But no room for doubt?」Pi: 「Oh yes! On every floor.」

派:「信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多樓層、很多房間。」作家:「那有懷疑的空間么?」派:「當然,懷疑在每一層都佔了幾間。」

I must say a word about fear. It is life』s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life.

這里必須說說恐懼,它是生活惟一真正的對手,因為只有恐懼才能打敗生活。

If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering...

如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。

I'm grateful. It's the plain truth: without Richard Parker, I wouldn't be alive today to tell you my story.

我非常感恩。說實話,如果沒有理查德帕克,我也不可能活到今天跟你講述我的故事。

It was a time filled with wonder that I'll always remember.

那是一段充滿著奇幻的經歷,我會永生銘記。

Pi: 「Which story do you prefer? 」 Writer: 「The one with the tiger.」 Pi: 「And so it goes with God.」

派:「兩個故事你更喜歡哪一個?」作家:「我喜歡有老虎那個,因為那個故事更精彩。」派:「所以,你跟隨上帝。」

Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life.

然後,那個讓我生存下來的理查德帕克,那個讓我痛苦、使我害怕的兇狠的夥伴,徑直向前走沒有回頭,永遠消失在我的生命里。

2.《泰坦尼克號》

I'd rather be his whore than your wife.

我寧願當他的.賣淫為職業的女人也不願做你的妻子。

You are going to get out of there.You're going to on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, Not this night, Not like this .

你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大,你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是象這樣的死去。

Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

贏得船票……是我一生最幸運的事,讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸,你一定要幫我,答應我活下去,答應我,你不會放棄……無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣……Rose,答應我,千萬別忘了。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?

I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

3.《蝙蝠俠前傳2:黑暗騎士》

「Let』s put a smile on that face!」

臉上來點兒笑吧!

「It』s a funny world we live in, speaking of which, you wanna know how I got these scars?」

咱這世界可真夠好笑的,說起來,想知道我這臉上的疤哪兒來的么?

「I believe… whatever doesn』t kill you simply makes you…stranger.」

我相信……那些殺不死你的,只會讓你變得更離奇。

(When told that he has a 50% chance of living) 「Ummm, Now we』re talkin.」

(雙面人告訴他只有50%活著的機會)嗯,你總算開竅了。

「You know, madness is a lot like gravity… sometimes all you need is a little push.」

你看,瘋狂就像地心引力,有時候需要做的不過是輕輕一推。

「Introce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I』m an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It』s fair.」

製造點小小騷動,打亂原有的秩序,然後一切就變得混亂了,而我就是混亂的代表,你知道混亂的好處不?它能帶來公平。

4.《革命之路》

FRANK: Knowing what you've got, comma, knowing what you need, comma, Knowing what you can do without, dash. That's inventory control.

弗蘭克:了解你所擁有,逗號,了解你所渴求,逗號,了解你可有可無的一切,破折號。這就是貨存控制。

APRIL: Come on, tell me. Tell me the truth, Frank. Remember that? We used to live by it. You know what's so good about the truth? Everyone knows what it is, however long they've lived without it. No one forgets the truth, Frank, they just get better at lying. So tell me: do you really want another child?

愛普莉:說吧,告訴我。告訴我實話,弗蘭克。記不記得?我們以前總是坦誠相待的。你知道說實話有什麼好處么?人人都知道其中好處,盡管大家都離那麼遙遠。沒有人會忘記事實,弗蘭克,他們只是更會說謊罷了。就告訴我吧:你是不是真的再想要個孩子?

FRANK: April, a normal woman, a normal sane mother doesn't buy herself a piece of rubber tubing to give herself an abortion so she can, go live out some God damn fantasy.

弗蘭克:愛普莉,一個正常的女人,一個正常的理智的母親,不會買一條橡皮管子給自己做人流,然後自己可以瀟瀟灑灑地生活在那些個該死的幻想世界裡頭去。

APRIL: So I guess Paris was a pretty childish idea, huh?

FRANK: I guess maybe it was. We can be happy here April... I can make you happy here. We've had a great few months. It doesn't have to end... We're going to be okay.

APRIL: I hope so Frank. I really hope so.

愛普莉:這么說來去巴黎不過是個幼稚的主意了,是吧?

弗蘭克:我想也許吧。我們在這兒也能幸福的,愛普莉……在這兒我就能讓你幸福。之前幾個月,我們都過得那麼開心。沒必要就此終結……我們會沒事的。

愛普莉:但願如此,弗蘭克。真的但願如此。

5.《肖申克的救贖》

These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.

監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

I have to remind myself that some birds aren』t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock hem up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they』re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

我不得不提醒自己,有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的,他們的羽毛太漂亮了,當他們飛走的時候...你會覺得把他們關起來是種罪惡,但是,他們不在了你會感到寂寞,可是我只是想我的朋友了...

There』s not a day goes by I don』t feel regret. Not because I』m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid』s long gone and this old man is all that』s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It』s just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don』t give a ****.

我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚, 這不是因為我在這里 (監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒有什麼可說的了。

Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋

I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don』t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I』d like to think they were singing about something so beautiful it can』t expressed in words and it makes you heartache because of it I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.

到今天我還不知道那兩個義大利娘們在唱些什麼,其實,我也不想知道。有些東西還是不說為妙。我想她們該是在唱一些非常美妙動人的故事,美妙得難以用言語來表達,美妙的讓你心痛。告訴你吧,這些聲音直插雲霄,飛得比任何一個人敢想的夢還要遙遠。就像一些美麗的鳥兒撲扇著翅膀來到我們褐色牢籠,讓那些牆壁消失得無影無蹤。就在那一剎那,鯊堡監獄的每一個人都感到了自由。

Here』s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don』t forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren』t made out of stone That there』s a---there』s a---there』s something inside that』s yours, that they can』t touch.

這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。

That』s the beauty of music. They can』t take that away from you.

這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。

6.《美麗人生》

Guido:You can lose all your points for any one of three things. One: If you cry. Two: If you ask to see your mother. Three: If you're hungry and ask for a snack! Forget it!

Guido:如果你違反了三條規定中的任何一條,你的得分就會被扣光:一、如果你哭,二、如果你想要見媽媽,三、如果你餓了,想要吃點心!想都別想!

Dora:At least they don't make the children and old people work.

Female Prisoner: They don't make them work because they kill them! One day, you will hear a lady calling, "Kids, come take a shower," then they gas them!

Dora:至少他們沒有讓老人和孩子工作。

女囚犯:不讓他們工作是要殺死他們!某天,你會聽見一位女士說:"孩子們,來洗個澡。"然後就用毒氣殺死他們!

Giosué Orefice: "No Jews or Dogs Allowed." Why do all the shops say, "No Jews Allowed"?

Giosué Orefice:"猶太人與狗不得入內。"為什麼所有的商店都寫著"猶太人不得入內"?

Guido: Oh, that. "Not Allowed" signs are the latest trend! The other day, I was in a shop with my friend the kangaroo, but their sign said, "No Kangaroos Allowed," and I said to my friend, "Well, what can I do? They don't allow kangaroos."

Guido:哦,這個啊,"不得入內"的標志是最新的潮流!有一天,我跟一個袋鼠朋友逛商店,但是門口寫著"袋鼠不得入內",我便跟他說"好吧,我們也沒辦法,他們不讓袋鼠入內。"

Giosué Orefice: Why doesn't our shop have a "Not Allowed" sign?

Giosué Orefice:為什麼我們的店沒有"不得入內"牌子呢?

Guido: Well, tomorrow, we'll put one up. We won't let in anything we don't like. What don't you like?

Guido:好吧,我們明天就放上一個。讓我們討厭的東西都進不去。你討厭什麼?

勵志電影英語語錄三

1、「Men don』t follow titles, they follow courage.」 Braveheart (1995) - William Wallace (Mel Gibson)

人們追隨勇敢者,而不是位高者。--《勇敢的心》,威廉.華萊士(梅爾.吉布森)

2、「A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.」 Wag the Dog(1997) - Conrad Brean (Robert De Niro)

今天的好計劃勝過明天的完美計劃。--《搖尾狗》,康拉德.布瑞恩(羅伯特.德.尼羅)

3、「Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.」 The Dish (2000) - Cliff Buxton(Sam Neill)

比失敗更令人恐懼的是懊悔。--《天線》,克里夫.巴克頓(山姆.內爾)

4、「It『s what you do right now that makes a difference.」 Black Hawk Down (2001)- Jeff Struecker (Brian Van Holt)

你現在所做的是改變現狀的關鍵。--《黑鷹降落》,傑夫?(布萊恩.范.霍爾特)

5、「No point in punching things you can』t see.」 Cinderella Man (2005) - James Braddock (Russell Crowe)

打擊那些你看不到的東西沒有意義。--《鐵拳男人》,詹姆斯.布拉德克(拉塞爾.克勞)

6、「instantly talking isn『t necessarily communicating.」 Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) - Joel Barrish (Jim Carrey)

說個不停不一定是交流。--《美麗心靈的永恆陽光》,喬爾.巴瑞士(金.凱瑞)

7、「It』s not who you are underneath, it『s what you do that defines you.」Batman Begins (2005) - Rachel Dawes (Katie Holmes)

你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。--《蝙蝠俠:開戰時刻》,瑞秋·道斯 (凱蒂.赫爾姆斯)

9、「If work has no intention, it『s not work at all. It』s an empty motion.」 The Razor『s Edge (1984) - Raaz (Saeed Jaffrey)

如果工作沒有目標,那就不是工作,而是空洞的行為。--《刀鋒》,里茲(薩伊德.傑弗瑞)

10、 「It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.」 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) Dumbledore (Richard Harris)

決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。--《哈利.波特與密室》,鄧布利多(理查德.哈里斯)

;

㈢ 求大家給我五部適合14歲學生看的英文電影中的名言警句,(每個電影五句) 每個電影分開列、清楚些、謝謝

找到很多 自己選吧 (摘自TGbus)

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

㈣ 英文電影經典詞句(精選70句)

1、 喜大滾歡就要有,不要怕結果。

2、 智者求自己,愚者求別人。

3、 All of his wise men,all of them fools.

4、 Life is not a rehearsal,every day live.

5、 沒有珍珠的閃光,是別人塗的。

6、 能壓低自己的才是真正的尊嚴。

7、 To forgive others is to be kind to yourself.

8、 To put yourself down low,it is really noble.

9、 Happiness is fleeting,only pain in the heart.

10、 不要貪圖意外之財,知足者心常樂。

11、 為自己活著沒有錯,自私沒有壞處。

12、 幽默是一個人想哭的時候笑的興趣。

13、 快樂轉瞬即逝,唯有疼痛銘記於心。

14、 我從橫刀向天空微笑,微笑後睡覺!

15、 本無意與眾不同,怎麼能品味出眾!

16、 路見不平一聲吼,吼完繼續往前走。

17、 Time is like a river,can only flow can not go back.

18、 寧願原諒別人,也不願讓別人原諒你。

19、 生活中沒有綵排,每天都是現場直播。

20、 At the sight of injustice with a roar,roar end go on.

21、 Not because of the windfall,contented people changle.

22、 純潔的思想可以讓最小的行動變得高貴。

23、 Humor is the time when a person wants to cry and laugh.

24、 Not a pearl of the flash,is to rely on others to smear.

25、 Pure thought,can make the smallest action also noble up.

26、 The not out of the ordinary,how can do superior quality!

27、 Like you have to have it,do not be afraid of the results.

28、 不走泥濘的小路,就踏不上鋪滿鮮花的路。

29、 再好的過去,回憶的次數多了味道就淡了。

30、 努力就是光,成功就是影。沒有光在哪裡蘆橘?

31、 天氣涼爽,請及時加衣,注意保暖思淫慾。

32、 Better to forgive yourself,dont let others to forgive you.

33、 Guang to the day since I laugh after laugh,go to sleep!

34、 人活著的價值不在別人眼裡,而在自己心裡。

35、 如果驕傲不應該重新開始,做事應該有餘步。

36、 既然你找到了一條路,為什麼要問要走多久。

37、 有志者有千計萬計,無志者只覺得千難萬難。

38、 別人總是對的,我總是錯的,這樣更沒有麻煩。

39、 行動是治癒陪仿團恐懼的良葯,猶豫拖延會滋養恐懼。

40、 賺別人的錢越多越好。貧窮是命運的最大敵人。

41、 Work is light,success is shadow. Where does the light come from?

42、 Do not move from the muddy path,can not ride on the flowers road.

43、 Since you look for a road,why go to inquire about how long to go.

44、 原諒別人就是善待自己;尊重別人就是尊重自己。

45、 This second does not give up,next second there is hope! Stick to it!

46、 光天化日下的巨大身體必然會帶出同樣巨大的陰影。

47、 只要你仔細品味生活中的任何小事,都充滿了幸福。

48、 There is own thousands of millions,there are only extremely difficult.

49、 Then I also knot. Who do you like? I think youre giving up on yourself!

50、 那我也結婚了。你和誰結婚?我想你把自己砸在手裡!

51、 The value of a mans life is not in the eyes of others,but in his own heart.

52、 The weather is cold,please promptly add clothes to keep warm,think of lust.

53、 生命力的意義在於奮斗,因為世界本身就是一個競技場。

54、 這一秒不放棄,下一秒就有希望了!堅持下去才能成功!

55、 Even the happiest memory cannot afford being recalled for too many times.。

56、 Others always right,I will always be wrong,so that the child is not trouble.

57、 A work,a harvest,not necessarily; nine points,there will be harvest,a certain!

58、 The huge body ring peaceful times under,will bring out the same huge shadow.

59、 讓一個人從你面前消失的最快方法,是你自己先轉過身去。

60、 Action is the cure for fear,and hesitation,delay will continue to nourish fear.

61、 Every small thing in life as long as you carefully taste,are full of happiness.

62、 The life significance lies in the struggle,because the world itself is an arena.

63、 There is nothing wrong with being alive for yourself. Its no harm to be selfish.

64、 一分耕耘,一分收獲,不一定;九分耕耘,會有收獲,一定!

65、 The quickest way to get a person out of your way is to turn your back on yourself.

66、 人生的意義是什麼,就是奮斗。奮斗的動力是什麼,就是成功。

67、 If you do not have to go back to,where there should be more than the rest of the step.

68、 What is the meaning of life,is the struggle. What is the motive force of struggle,is success.

69、 The more money the other people,the more the better,the poor is the greatest enemy of the fate.

70、 為了見到自己,人們閉上眼睛。People close their eyes,is to meet their own.你還知道英語電影的經典句子嗎?

㈤ 英語電影短句子摘抄

1. 英語電影短句
英語電影短句 1.請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6.You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了! 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。

不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。

把你。
2.急需一些英語電影中的經典句子
english.com.cn">.cn

里邊有很多聽力MP3,電影,小說,可以去看看

-- 英語電影經典對白

1.《亂世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡薩布蘭卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》

It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.

4.《地獄的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克號》

Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you

will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。

promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《終結者》

"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正傳》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know

what you\'re gonna get."

Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid

sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I

didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《羅馬假日》

I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in

car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive

away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《綠野仙蹤》

"There\'s no place like home."
3.求與電影有關的經典英語句子
1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。

在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) 。

you must 。 do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不。

但我與英雄 們一同服役。

" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。

年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。

可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓我走,先生。

Let me go, sir. 羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。

No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。

說你嫁給我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。

(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切斯特:總算出來了。

你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。

什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就。
4.英文電影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

電影:阿甘正傳

世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂

電影:愛瑪

你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?

如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!

就象我現在難於離開你一樣!

電影:簡愛

什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。

這不叫權利,這叫正義。

而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,

也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!

電影:辛德勒名單

上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!

電影:四根羽毛

我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,

因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。

除非我們即將死去。

電影:美國美人

"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」

「生命就是如此。」

電影:這個殺手不太冷

第一、不要叫她溫柔。

第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;

第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;

第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事

第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,

她會非常喜歡;

第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;

第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;

第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;

第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;

第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.

電影:我的野蠻女友

當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。

電影:《安妮•霍爾》

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!

記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

電影:肖申克的救贖

我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉

別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧

電影:教父

一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛

電影:菊花香

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。

電影:卡薩布蘭卡

我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.

電影:愛你9周半

"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"

電影:Gone with the wind

<;斷背山>

我真希望能戒掉伱

<;艾瑪>

上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
5.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
6.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。

剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
7.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人

4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝

5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.

6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.

譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.

譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。

9.The sun in the head, like a free man.

譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.

譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。

那就是——希望。
8.在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞
《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

《盜夢空間》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。

《愛情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

《黑天鵝》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正傳》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

《死亡詩社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

《冰與火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

《怦然心動》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《當幸福來敲門》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……

PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~

㈥ 英文電影優美句子

1、He doesnt even knoe ture.

幸福是每一個微小願望的達成。

4、Happiness is to find someone ething good in every day.

並不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定會有些好事會發生。

7、Dont argue an ter.

若無其事,原來是最好的報復。生活得更好,是為了自己。

英文電影經典句子


1、【Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.】
希望是一個好東西, 也許是最好的, 好東西是不會消亡的。《Shaeone that you're settling for. I don't it or learn from it. 】
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。《The Lion King獅子王》

7、【You ething, go get it. period.】
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你 你成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。《當幸福來敲門》

13、【You can't change the past.】
過去的事是不可以改變的。《The Lion King獅子王》

14、【It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。】
真正愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。《暮光之城》

1、【Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.】
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。《肖申克的救贖》

2、【love es at you.】
我覺得生命是一份禮物, 我不想浪費它, 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼, 要學會接受生活。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

4、【There are no accidents】
存在即合理.《功夫熊貓》

5、【Noething that will never make you happy.】
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓, 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

14、【Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.-It's a Wonderful Life, 1946 】
鈴聲每響一次,就有一個天使獲得了翅膀。《生活多美好,1964》

15、【This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, e. And I'll think of some e.-The Wizard of Oz, 1939】
沒有什麼地方像家一樣。《綠野仙蹤,1939》

28、【We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.】
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

29、【You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?-Dirty Harry, 1971 】
你該問問自己:我今天走運嗎?你覺得呢,渣子?《警探哈里, 1971》

30、【When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.】
英文電影經典句子:如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。《The Lion King獅子王》

91、【Every man's got a breaking point.】
每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。《肖申克的救贖》

92、【Everybody panics before they get married.】
每個人婚前都會緊張的. 《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

93、【I'm sorry things didnt e birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.】
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。《肖申克的救贖》

102、【Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.】
怯懦囚禁靈魂, 希望還你自由.《肖申克的救贖》

103、【You're thro a peach.】
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。《功夫熊貓》

105、【en. Our choices are never easy.】
我們是女人, 我們的選擇從來就不易。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

112、【I'm the king of the world!-Titanic, 1997 】
我是世界之王。《泰坦尼克號,1997》

113、【Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.】
電影經典英文句子:只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

114、【Here's looking at you, kid.-Casablanca, 1942 】
孩子,我這里會一直關注你。《卡薩布蘭卡,1942》

115、【Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.】
我和珍妮形影不離。《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

116、【Yippie-ki-yay, motherfer!-Die Hard, 1988】
走你,混蛋!《虎膽龍威》

31、【I think it's hard orro this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom】
' 威廉華萊士:'是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!' '我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》

勵志英文電影台詞


1. You cant change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, ise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

經典英文電影台詞


Betrayals in etimes your orro.

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。

《Braveheart勇敢的心》

I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。

《Inception盜夢空間》

But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》

Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.

中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。

《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》

㈦ 英語電影經典句子勵志

1、不要輕言放棄,否則對不起自己。《新結婚時代》

Don't give up, or I'm sorry for myself.

2、每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。《勇敢的心》

Everyone will die, but not everyone has ever really lived.

3、努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。《西雅圖不眠夜》

Work hard! Work can save you. Hard work will make you forget the pain.

4、時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。《小婦人》

Time can devour everything, but it can not rece your great thoughts, your humor, your kindness, and your courage.

5、你可以隨心所欲,做任何想做的事。《超能查派》

You can do whatever you want.

6、如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。《日出之前》

If there is any miracle in the world, it must be to understand and share with others.

7、最了解你的人不是你的朋友,而是你的敵人。《東邪西毒》

The person who knows you best is not your friend, but your enemy.

8、你現在所做的是改變現狀的關鍵。《黑鷹降落》

What you are doing now is the key to changing the status quo.

9、給我一個機會,我想做好人!《無間道》

Give me a chance, I want to be a good man!

10、夢想有可能成為現實,生歷仔活因此而有趣。《牧羊少年奇幻之旅》

Dreams may come true, so life is interesting.

11、愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。《初戀50次》

Love doesn't need many times, just love. True love needs time to operate, heart to understand and mind to tolerate.

12、回到昨天毫無用處,因為今天的我已和過去有所不同。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》

It's no use going back to yesterday, because today I'肢滲汪m different from the past.

13、不管你做什麼,都不要放棄!《瘋狂動物城》

No matter what you do, don't give up!

14、舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》

Those that can be lifted and lowered are called lifting weights, and those that can not be lifted and lowered are called carrying weights. Unfortunately, most people's love is heavy.

15、堅強的人只能救贖喊陸自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

A strong man can only save himself, a great man can save others.

16、要跟朋友保持親近,但跟敵人則要更親近些。《教父2》

Keep close to friends, but closer to enemies.

17、恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。《肖申克的救贖》

Fear makes you prisoner, hope makes you free again.

18、我不能掌控他人的恐懼,只能掌控自己的恐懼。《美國隊長:內戰》

I can't control other people's fears, I can only control my own.

19、我喜歡黑夜。如果沒有黑暗,我們永遠看不到繁星點點。《暮光之城》

I like the night. If there is no darkness, we will never see the stars.

20、有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。出自這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。《秋日傳奇》

Some people can hear their inner voice clearly and act on it. From these people, they become either crazy or legendary.

21、離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》

If you leave me, don't comfort me. You need to know that every time you sew, you will suffer from puncture pain.

22、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》

Love is a lamp, friendship is a shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find that all around you are shadows. Friend is the one who can give you strength in the end.

23、做人如果沒夢想,跟咸魚有什麼分別。《少林足球》

If you have no dream, there is no difference with salted fish.

24、告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。《簡愛》

I tell you, if God gave me wealth and beauty, I will make it hard for you to leave me, just as I am now difficult to leave you.

25、愛是一種力量,能讓我們超越時空的維度感知它的存在。《星際穿越》

Love is a power that allows us to perceive its existence beyond the dimension of time and space.

26、如果你不出去走走,你就會以為這就是世界。《天堂電影院》

If you don't go out for a walk, you think this is the world.

27、最長的路也有盡頭,最黑暗的夜晚也會迎接清晨。《湯姆叔叔的小屋》

The longest road has an end, and the darkest night welcomes the morning.

28、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。《阿甘正傳》

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

29、你不能在森林的角落裡等待他人來找你,有時候你要主動去找別人。《小熊維尼》

You can't wait for others to come to you in the corner of the forest. Sometimes you have to take the initiative to find others.

30、當你心有所求,全宇宙都會去幫你得到它。《牧羊少年奇幻之旅》

When you ask for something, the whole universe will help you get it.

31、愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。出自真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。《初戀50次》

Love doesn't need many times, just love. From true love needs time to operate, heart to understand, and mind to tolerate.

32、你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。《蝙蝠俠:開戰時刻》

It doesn't matter who you really are, it's what you do.

33、你或許沒有一個幸福的開始,但是這並不能夠代表你的所有,接下來你的生活取決於你的選擇。《功夫熊貓2》

You may not have a happy beginning, but it doesn't represent all of you. Your next life depends on your choice.

34、今天的好計劃勝過明天的完美計劃。《搖尾狗》

A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.

35、我個人的失敗只會堅定我匡正萬事的決心。《分歧者3:忠誠世界》

My personal failure will only strengthen my determination to correct everything.

36、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》

I love you not for who you are, but for who I am in front of you.

37、我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。《卡薩布蘭卡》

I think our story will never appear on the screen, but when I watch you go, my heart is as painful.

38、曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。《曾經》

Once owned, do not forget. What we can't get, we should cherish more. Don't give up what belongs to you. What has been lost will be remembered.

39、當你選擇成為別人時,你將失去你自己。《納尼亞傳奇3》

When you choose to be someone else, you will lose yourself.

40、假如生活欺騙了你,你也要欺騙會生活。《中國合夥人》

If life deceives you, you should also cheat to live.

㈧ 英語電影勵志語錄

1、如果不能驕傲的活著,我選擇死亡!——《紅色戀人》

If I can't be proud to live, I choose to die.

2、一個時代結束了,屬於那個時代的一切都不復存在。——《花樣年華》

An era is over, and everything that belongs to that era is gone.

3、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

4、基礎決定高度。心態決定狀態。——《少年班》

The foundation determines height. State of mind determines state.

5、你們人類天生就有自我毀滅傾向。——《終結者2》

You humans are born with self destructive tendencies.

6、人生不能象做菜,把所有的料都准備好了才下鍋。——《飲食男女》

Life is not like cooking, and everything is ready before cooking.

7、當黑暗與光明交會,我們都需要一些勇氣。——《痞子英雄》

When darkness and light meet, we all need some courage.

8、不要輕言放棄,否則對不起自己。——《新結婚時代》

Don't give up easily, or else I'm sorry.

9、這個世上沒有怕老婆的男人,只有尊重老婆的男人。——《葉問》

There is no man in this world who is afraid of his wife, only a man who respects his wife.

10、千萬不要恨你的敵人,這會影響你的判斷力。——《教父》

Do not hate your enemy, it will affect your judgement.

11、生活不是電影,生活比電影苦。——《天堂電影院》

Life is not a movie, life is more bitter than a movie.

12、當掌握了該說什麼的時候,一切都易辦了。——《最後的武士》

Everything is easy when we master what to say.

13、人能控制的是無用的思想,而不是最重要的感情。——《男性,女性》

What people can control is useless thought, not the most important emotion.

14、生而為人,對不起。——《被嫌棄的松子的一生》

I'm sorry to be born.

15、能力越大,責任越大。——《蜘蛛俠2》

The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility.

16、今天的好計劃勝過明天的完美計劃。——《搖尾狗》

Today's good plan is better than tomorrow's perfect plan.

17、給我一個機會,我想做好人!——《無間道》

Give me a chance, I want to be a good person!

18、要跟朋友保持親近,但跟敵人則要更親近些。——《教父2》

Keep close friends, but be closer to enemies.

19、二十多年都睡在一張床上,確實有些審美疲勞。——《手機

More than 20 years of sleep in a bed, indeed some aesthetic fatigue.

20、如果工作沒有目標,那就不是工作,而是沒有意義的行動。——《刀鋒》

If there is no goal, it is not work but meaningless action.

21、我唯一的遺憾,就是對你不夠好。——《葉問3》

My only regret is that I am not good enough for you.

22、如果你不出去走走,你就會以為這就是世界。——《天堂電影院》

If you do not go out for a walk, you will think that this is the world.

23、我知道要想不被人拒絕,最好的辦法就是先拒絕別人。——《東邪西毒》

I know that the best way to avoid rejection is to reject others first.

24、明天,又將是美好的一天。——《亂世佳人》

Tomorrow will be another day。

25、星星在哪裡都是很亮的,就看你有沒有抬頭去看他們。——《玻璃樽》

The stars are bright everywhere, depending on whether you have looked up to them.

26、最了解你的人不是你的朋友,而是你的敵人。——《東邪西毒》

The person who knows you best is not your friend, but your enemy.。

27、昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it』s called present!

28、過去的事是不可以改變的。

You can't change the past.

29、越危險就越合我心意。

I laugh in the face of danger.

30、我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

Why should i believe you? everything you ever told me was a lie.

31、如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

32、好像你是死而復生似的。

It's like you are back from the dead.

33、世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

34、 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

Yes, the past can hurt. but i think you can either run from it or learn from it.

35、這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

This is my kingdom. if i don't fight for it, who will?

36、我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

I'm only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

37、我會補償你的,我保證。

I'll make it up to you, i promise.

38、借鑒昨天,活在今天,憧憬明天。

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

39、有時愛情是朵含蓄的花,需要時間才會怒放。

sometime affection is a shy flower that takes time to blossom

40、不回頭,只是還沒找到留下的理由。

Don't look back, just haven't found leave your reasons.

㈨ 勵志英文電影經典台詞20句

1、《泰坦尼克號》(RMS Titanic)

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take lifeas it comes at you。

我認為生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它。你永遠不知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

2、《荒野獵人》(The Revenant)

AS long as you can still grab a breath, you fight.

只要一息尚存,就要血戰到底。

3、《勇敢的心》(Braveheart)

Every man dies, but not every man really lives.

每個人都會死,但不是每個人都曾真正的活過。

14、《洛奇》(Rocky Balboa)

Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain』t how hard you can hit. It』s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It』s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That』s how winning is done.

任何人可以攻擊地像人生考驗一樣地殘酷。但重點不是你出拳多有力。而是在於你能承受多重的打擊,而且繼續的走下去,在於你能程受更多的打擊並且繼續向前。這才叫做勝利!

15、《尋找佛羅斯特》(Finding Forrester)

Someone I once knew wrote that we walk away from our dreams afraid that we may fail or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.

我的一位故人曾經寫道:我們總是不斷遠離自己的夢想,因為我們害怕因為夢想而失敗,或者更糟的是,害怕因為夢想而成功。

16、《沙地傳奇》(The Sandlot)

Kid, there are heroes and there are legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you』ll never go wrong.

孩子,世上有英雄和神話。英雄死了會被人們記住,但是神話是永遠存在的。孩子,追隨你的心,你永遠都不會走錯的。

17、《哈利·波特與密室》(Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.

決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。

18、《花木蘭》(Mulan)

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

在逆境中盛開的花是最稀有、最燦爛的花朵。

19、《怪物史萊克》(Shrek)

After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are. 過不了多久,你就能學會別管別人怎麼看你,你只要相信自己就好。

20、《和平戰士》(Peaceful Warrior)

The accident is your training.Life is choice.You can choose to be a victim or anything else you'd like to be.Accept that you don't control what will happen to you.

車禍只是生活的一次考驗。你不能改變將要發生在你身上的東西。對於生活,積極的人會主動去採取行動,受害者會被動的接受。

㈩ 勵志的英文電影經典台詞語錄

勵志的英文電影經典台詞語錄

1 、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

2、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

3、It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

4、 You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

5、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

6、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

7、做兄弟的,有今生,沒來世,兩肋插刀!——《烈火雄心》

brothers, have this life, no afterlife, o sides!

8、不一定要天天做美夢,只要每天不被噩夢驚醒。——《我非英雄》

you don't have to dream every day, as long as you are not awakened every day by nigares.

9、為了記住你的笑容,我拚命按下心中的快門。——《美麗人生》

in order to remember your *** ile, i pressed hard on the shutter in my heart.

10、人們追隨勇敢者,而不是位高者。——《勇敢的心》

people follow the brave, not the high.

11、不要相信漂亮女人,尤其是 *** 衣服的女人。——《偷天陷阱》

don't trust beautiful women, especially women who don't wear clothes.

12、努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。——《春光乍瀉》

hard work does not lead to death. but i will not prove it by myself.

13、人生和電影不一樣,人生辛苦多了。——《天堂電影院》

life is different from movies. life is much harder.

14、他就像個孩子,需要學習和成長。——《超能查派》

he is like a child. he needs to learn and grow.

15、如果再也不能見到你,祝你早安,午安,晚安。——《楚門的世界》

if i can't see you again, good morning, good afternoon, good night.

16、如果你不出去走走,你就會以為這就是世界。——《天堂院》

if you do not go out for a walk, you will think that this is the world.

17、有信心不一定會成功,沒信心一定不會成功。——《英雄本色》

confidence is not always a success. confidence will never succeed.

18、你現在所做的是改變現狀的關鍵。——《黑鷹降落》

what you are doing now is the key to changing the status quo.

19、人若無名,便可專心。——《英雄》

if a man has no name, he can concentrate.

20、假如生活欺騙了你,你也要欺騙會生活。——《中國合夥人》

if life deceives you, you have to cheat and live.

21、做人如果沒夢想,跟咸魚有什麼分別。——《少林足球》

what is the difference beeen a man and a salty fish without a dream?

22、當你選擇成為別人時,你將失去你自己。——《納尼亞傳奇》

23、我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。——《獅子王》

24、What you came to find isn't there What was yours is gone

25、我們太快的相識,太快的接吻,太快的 *** ,然後又太快的厭倦對方。——《大城小事》

26、你知道嗎?我一直都在騙你。騙就騙吧,就象飛蛾一樣明知道會受傷,還是會飛向火去,飛蛾就這么傻。——《大話西遊》

27、要跟朋友保持親近,但跟敵人則要更親近些。——《教父》